I always have the most fun shopping for the little ones. From adorable knitwear, to hand crafted stuffed animals, sophisticated toys and animal themed anything, half of the time I’m wondering if any of it comes in my size . . .
1. Stella McCartney Bunny Jumper $90 – Nothing cuter than baby bunny bum.
2. Confetti Guitar $68 – Made by a French toymaker, this mini guitar is sure to provide endless hours of musical entertainment.
3. Sonny Angel Dolls $20 – What started as a craze in Asia has now spread all over the world. Sonny Angel’s collectable dolls are adorable and are sold as blind boxes. You don’t know what you’ll get until you open your box of angel dolls!
4. Easy Peasy Choudou Booties $68 – French label Easy Peasy makes the sweetest leather shoes for those first time walkers. These faux shearling lined booties are perfect for those cold winter months.
5. Wooden Toy Camera $52 – Hand crafted in Argentina, this wooden camera has a viewfinder, zoom lens and leather grip – sure to inspire the budding photographer.
6. Oeuf Hug Me Monster Sweater $110 – Baby alpaca sweater with monster hands?! Stop it right now.
7. Sew Heart Felt Fox Slippers $48 – First of all, the name of this British label alone melts my heart. Secondly, the details on these fox slippers are irresistible – the long tail is everything!
8. Walnut Animal Society Ruthie the Deer Doll $168 – Designer Lauren Bradshaw handcrafts these life sized dolls from soft brushed wool and interchangeable clothing. My son absolutely loves his Henry The Fox.
9. SAAB Roadster $450 – It’s dangerous to start them young on a car this chic. But wow, does is come in adult sizes??
10. Hansel From Bansel Banana Leggings $22 – These are bananas!
11. Wooden Cars $65 – Vroooooom! Perfect little stocking stuffers.
12. Blue La Jolla Baskets $68-$148 – We live for these baskets in our house – great for storing away toys and stuffed animals.
13. Mr. Printables Play Fruit $FREE – Get those little noggins thinking and creating with this free, printable and foldable fruit shapes.