Our next gift guide installment is dedicated to the urbanite – the mover, the shaker, the multi-tasker and the fashion saavy go-getter . . .
1. Janessa Leoné Hat $165 – Bad hair days never looked so good.
2. Miansai Hudson Cuff $225 – This unisex bracelet will be a jewelry staple in any girl’s closet.
3. Kelly Wearstler Mohawk Keychain $175 – That mohawk will come in handy when those keys are buried at the bottom of her bag.
4. Diana Vreeland Outrageously Vibrant $185 – Patchouli and Rose bottled up in this gorgeous pink tinted bottle – you can’t go wrong with this scent!
5. Diana Vreeland Extravagance Russe $185 – This Amber scented perfume was inspired by Diana Vreeland’s love of the art and cultures of the Far East. So musky and romantic.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl Smokey Eye $80 – Charlotte Tilbury’s smokey eye set is all she needs for a night out on the town.
7. Ariel Gordon Mini Gold Dust Hoops $190 – Simple everyday hoops that hug the earlobes. So subtle and chic.
8. City By The Bay Letterpress Print $40 – If you’re going to San Francisco . . .
9. Doma Gold Flatware $98 – Every city girl needs a set of gold plated flatware.
10. Nars in Heat Wave Lipstick $26 – Jenna Lyons swears by this lipstick color. Enough said.
11. Le Specs Sunglasses $35 – These affordable shades are perfect for the girl who looses her sunnies far too often.
12. Sophie Hulme Mini Tote $1,015 – Sophie Hulme just kills it with her sleek, modern totes.
13. Nag Champa Candle $100 – If the incense is too granola for her . . .
14. Globe Cruiser $138 – For the urban tomboy who needs to get around town. Fast.
15. Nike Vintage Suede Sneakers $100 – We love the vintage vibe of these high top sneakers.
16. Public Bike $549 – A European style city bike for those beautiful spring days when Uber just won’t cut it.
17. French Cotton Net Bag $11 – You’ll be amazed how much farmer’s market loot can fit in this little bag.
18. Ariel Gordon Gold Dust Lariat $325 – The sweetest, most delicate lariat that will never leave her neck.
19. Newbark Leather Belt Bag $990 – Look ma, no hands!
20. Jennifer Fisher x Stop It Right Now Choker $375 – This collaboration is off the chain – this choker is perfect for the minimalist.
21. Kathleen Whitaker Staple Stud Earring $50 – These super thin staple stud gold earrings can have a such a strong impact on the ear.
22. Petzval Lomography 85mm Lens for Canon EF $599 – This Lomography Petzval Brass Lens is manufactured in Russia and captures images with extreme sharpness, strong color saturation and swirly bokeh backgrounds. Plus, it’s brass and that’s awesome.
23. Proenza Schouler X Master & Dynamic MH40-PS Headphones $495 – Master & Dynamic has partnered with Proenza Schouler on a collection of limited edition headphones that are lined with super soft lambskin. Music to our ears!
24. Helmut Lang Asymmetric Sports Bra $90 – A layerable, wearable sports bra makes that walk to the gym
25. Barney’s 2015 Desk Diary $125 – For the working girl who likes to keep her calendar the old fashioned way.
26. Loeffler Randall Maisy Cut-Out Sandal $245 – There’s a lot of to be said about a pair of heeled sandals that still feel comfortable after walking and standing on your feet the entire day.
How cool is this turquoise bike please? Thanks for this wonderful gift guide!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest
Amazing gift guide. I love the cute bike 😀
These are really good picks!
So many great picks! Love the Sophie bag:)
Shall We Sasa
I love this !! So cool and inspirational!
The city girl needs Honey Bee Swim. Get 15% off with promo code HB15
As a city girl living on an island, I’d take any of these. Such wonderful ideas! Thanks for sharing!
lovvvvveee that bike!! i would not be mad if santa brought me that for christmas! and that lens?!! so cool!
So ladies… Just a few weeks ago, came across this beautiful pistachio-colored, pretty bike. And it’s just $130!
Huffy 26″ Deluxe Cruiser Bike, Seafoam at Sam’s Club (it looks even better in real life)
Accessories for men 🙂