Present for the littles, both small and tall, boy and girl . . .
1. Oeuf Embroidered Sweater $100: Oeuf always makes the best sweaters. J’adore this new collection of embroidered stripped knits. So chic!
2. Everbloom Pom Pom Headbands $18: You should know by now that there’s no explanation needed whenever poms poms are involved. Always a must.
3. Lomography Diana Mini $117: For the budding photographer . . .
4. Lite Brite $20: Throwback! I recently bought this for my 4 and a half year old, on a nostalgic whim, and he loved it just as much as I did.
5. Moulin Roty Wooden Flute $12: Toot, toot!
6. Everbloom Pom Pom Tassel $24: See number 2.
7. Patagonia Reversible Hoodie $99: Such a great winter staple for both boys and girls.
8. Ugg Sparrow Booties $67: So cozy.
9. Liliput Windup Robot $20: My son loves these vintage wind-up robots. How fun would it be to start a collection for him?
10. toykobike $328: Little tokyobikes are quite possibly the coolest bikes for kids. It comes in 6 colors and one of the best features is the built in handle, to help parents easily lift and carry the bike because we know we’ve all been there . . .
11. Grimm’s Large Mandala Puzzle $140: Grimm’s wooden puzzles are wonderful for every age. They’ll spark a child’s imagination and creativity, and provide hours of open-ended play.
12. Misha & Puff Romper $138: Ruffles, and color, and bubble butt . . . oh my!
13. Tops Malibu Surprise Ball $30: Crepe paper surprise balls are always a winner – and make for a great stocking stuffer!
14. Hunter First Classics Rain Boots $55: Size up and they’ll last them for at least 2 years.
15. Ada Twist, Scientist $18: Andrea Beaty and David Roberts are the creators of Iggy Peck, Architect; Rosie Revere, Engineer and Ada Twist, Scientist. The illustrations are so fun and the empowering story lines celebrate everyone’s talents and differences.
16. Omm Paper Maché Mask $18: I admire the quality of the details on these animal masks.
17. Janessa Leone Klint Mini $85: See today’s post!
18. Maileg Princess and The Pea Mouse Set $50: These whimsical Danish mice comes with an expansive collection of accessories like match box beds, mini kitchens and cars.
19. SunnyLife Croquet Set $65: Summer is just 6 months away.
20. BIOBU Bambino Kids Set $25: These beautifully designed bowls, plates and flatware are made from biodegradable, renewable bamboo fiber, combined with 100% food-grade melamine binder. I especially love the color palettes!