Gift giving season is upon us and I'm kicking off my 2018 gift guides with one for the traveler. I've flown over 150k miles this year and as usual, I'm always picking up new tips and tricks when it comes to making those short and long haul trips easy and comfortable. These are some of the things that I can't travel without . . .
- Janessa Leone Packable Straw Hat $207: the perfect hat for travel, it can be rolled up and packed away for 3 days and still retain it's shape
- 5-way Multi Headphone Splitter $8: an essential for travel, especially when traveling with kids
- mophie Powerstation 3XL Battery $138: I've been using mophie's Powerstation batteries for years. This one is my favorite and can charge my laptop up to 14 hours
- Stone & Strand Number Ring $325: wear your lucky numbers
- Stow Personalized Leather Tech Case $500: yhis is essential for travel and keeps all you really need in one compact place. Oh, and Meghan Markle is a fan!
- L'Objet Wood and Brass Domino Set $420: luxe but so good
- Krewe Polarized Sunglasses $295: love Krewe sunnies & their replacement policy
- 24k Golden Facial Massager $70: for those in-flight de-bloating exercises
- Montelliana Hiker Boots $430: every travel needs a pair
- Away Carry-On $225: the best, most affordable carry-on
St. Frank Kilim Playing Cards $14: every traveler needs a deck of cards
- Infinity Travel Pillow $40: on MY wish list this year. This pillow has multiple uses for those long layovers and red-eye flights
- Very Troubled Child Leather Duffle $1,000: read all about this brand here.
- Buly 1803 Toothpaste $29: so extra but so, so good
- Tata Harper Lip & Cheek Tint $36: dual-use makeup is a must when traveling
Ariel Gordon x Taylor Sterling Locket $995: i never travel without my locket, which holds photos of my husband and kids.
- Where To Drink Coffee $20: but where's the good coffee? We've all been there
- Aesop Jet Set Kit $37: don't leave home without it
- St. Frank Embroidered Baby Alpaca Throw $350: "always trippin'"
- Care Of Vitamin Packs $30/month: conveniently customized and daily packaged vitamin packs. Perfect for travel.
- Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum $65: TSA approved liquid gold.