Happy Cyber Monday! How are we already nearing the end of November?! I say this every year, I’m well aware. Alas, today marks the start of my annual series of holiday gift guides, curated to make your holidays less stressful. First up: gifts for the girl that’s “impossible to shop for.” I know this person well since it’s what most of my friends and family use to describe me. What they don’t know is that I’m honestly quite simple to shop for! I love anything handmade, sentimental jewelry, tech gadgets and can’t live without beauty products. I’ve also never dissed a candle. See? Easy!
1. Madeworn Rolling Stones Tee $160: Vintage inspired cotton-jersey tees, from Madeworn, are super soft and have unique details like felt appliqués.
2. FS Objects Candle Holder $100: Super modern and sleek candle holders that are great styled as a pair.
3. Louis Vuitton Rio de Janiero Guide $37: Just one of a series of Louis Vuitton travel guides that feature themed itineraries, and a hand picked selection of hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, shops and museums.
4. Patch Ya Later Patches $12: Small-batch 70’s-style patches, made on a hand-operated patch machine.
5. Marla Aaron 14k Rose Gold Baby Heart Lock $565: Beautiful rose gold lock that can be worn on a necklace as a pendant or act as a fixture of which to hang more baubles from.
6. Knotted Leather Plant Holder $50: Vegetable tanned leather plant hanger, made in Portland, is designed to hold any sized pot.
7. Alison Lou Tassel Lighter Case $155: A gold tassel case for your lighter. Awesome.
8. Reidel Suede Roller Skates $199: Everyone need’s a pair of retro roller skates, no?
9. Vitruvi Essential Oil Diffuser $119: This gorgeous ceramic aromatherapy oil diffuser is designed to infuse fragrance and to treat everything from colds to low energy with essential oils.
10. Bliss & Mischief Collector Fit Denim $288: Made in Los Angeles from non-stretch deadstock 100% cotton indigo denim, these high waisted button fly jeans were inspired by the quest for the perfect pair of vintage denim.
11. Tata Harper Very Illuminating $40: A pearlescent luminizer is a must have for that dewy and radiant look!
12. Apple Airpods $159: In one word: wireless.
13. Slip Silk Eye Mask $45: Because our eyes (and sleep) deserve the best.
14. Artfully Walls California Dreaming $170: Customize an art print with a wide selection of gorgeous frames from Artfully Walls.
15. Emu Wrenlette Slippers $60: Soft, comfy and cozy. And they come in a multitude of colors!
16. Cuyana Mini Jewelry Case $105: Loving this mini version of Cuyana’s travel jewelry case. Plus, it can be monogrammed!
17. Cire Trudon Abd el Kader Candle $95: Morrocan mint tea in a candle. Best candle, best scent.
18. JFM Brass Match Striker $130: Chic, bold and utilitarian.
19. Staud Bucket Bag $375: My favorite bag of the moment. And just released in pink, white and red!
26. Vintage French “Qu’Hier Que Demain” 14k Heart Charm $475: “I love you more today and less than tomorrow” . . . does it get more romantic than this vintage love token?