Boho dresses, handwoven baskets, a meditation candle, sentimental jewelry, wellness oils and a CBD infused lip balm . . . these are just a few of my favorite things for that stylish, free spirited friend in your life.
- African Woven Trays $36 - $64: I love these colorful fair trade baskets handmade in Rwanda.
- Vintage Signet Ring $2000: One can never have too many signet rings.
- Vintage Heart Signet $1400: See number 2.
- Vintage Horseshoe Pendant $1500: An antique keepsake.
- Vertly CBD Infused Lip Balm $22: CBD infused lip calm. No brainer.
- Bel Ritual Candle $175: A beautiful palo santo scented candle, with brass spikes, used to help with meditation. It's simply beautiful.
- Vintage "I Love You" Horseshoe Spinner Charm $260: Spin it to read "I LOVE YOU". Stylishly sentimental.
- Innika Choo Ramie Dress $485: Love the relaxed and romantic feel of Innika's vintage inspired blouses and dresses. I can't wear to wait this one come summer!
- Venessa Arizaga Astrology Bracelets $55: Sweet beaded bracelets for every zodiac sign.
- Kate McLeod The Daily Stone $22: Handmade in Brookyln, The Daily Stone is an all natural body moisturizer in a bar. It's made from cocoa butter and infused with a special blend of oils so it melts on contact to moisturize your skin.
- Laura Berger print $75: A print from my favorite artist would make the best gift. Hint, hint.
- True Botanicals Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner $64: Unbelievably wonderfully smelling, True Botanical's shampoo and conditioner cleans without stripping nutrients from your hair. No harsh sulfates or surfactants!
- Parachute Linen Bedding Set $420: My favorite linen bedding - warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Manebi Espadrille Sneakers $165: Soft suede espadrilles with a platform sole. Comfortable and chic.
- Lola Hats Open Coconut Straw Hat $165: Love this oversized, frayed raffia hat - perfect for the beach.
- Bee's Wrap $18: Friends help friends eliminate plastic. Give the gift of these amazing, reusable food wraps.
- Uma Wellness Oil $85: A naturally blended oil, with chamomile and vetiver, that helps calms and alleviate stress.
I really really like this list! It’s really original and different from the usual ones! It’s really helpful as well!
Gorgeous! Fits right in with our range of handmade pieces which are also ideal for the free spirited in search of island treasures 🙂
You can check out our Treasure Island jewellery collection here: https://www.danalevy.co.uk/collections/treasure-island
Number 7 is what now? Looks like earrings to me!
Hi! This is a great list of unique gifts.
Check out http://www.wanuna.store.
They work alongside indigenous communities in developing countries and offer a curated selection of handmade gifts. The best home decor elements and accessories with intention.