In this digital age, nothing is more important than having the right gadgets for your home. This is especially important when your work relies entirely on technology to assist with productivity and efficiency. As someone who runs a business from home, I can absolutely vouch for these gift ideas for the work-from-home techie. One of the products I can’t praise enough is NETGEAR’s Orbi RBK50, a wi-fi system that covers up to 5,000 square feet. After switching service providers earlier this year, we struggled with intermittent and slow internet connections in certain parts of our house – specifically upstairs and in the backyard. You can imagine how frustrating it is when your internet fails the speed test time and time again. It was Orbi’s Whole Home WiFi system that brought us back to high speed, along with huge sighs of relief. It’s a must have.
1. Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones $300: Wireless, crisp sound and 40 hours of battery life in matte gold. Gorgeous.
2. Shinola Runwell Turntable $2,500: This rose gold turntable from Shinola might have a hefty price tag but it’s stunning design makes it decorative and functional for the audiophile in your life.
3. NETGEAR Orbi WiFi System Router & Satellite $350: If you need fast and reliable connectivity in a large space, the NETGEAR’s Orbi Whole Home Wi-Fi System is a must-have. The Wi-Fi system includes a router and a satellite, with an option to add on more depending on your square footage. Not only does it speed up Wi-Fi, it can handle multiple devices, which is essential if you run a business from home or are hosting a house full of people during the holidays!
4. Pioneer Rayz Rally Portable Conference Speaker $80: Avoid those awkward “say what?” moments during conference calls with this portable speaker that highly improves the quality of sound and voice during those 3-ways.
5. Cable and Power Strip Organizer $79: Because power strips just aren’t chic.
6. Brass Fasteners $2: Remember brads? Can we bring them back?
7. Laptop Stand $32: An ergonomic desk set up is crucial. Elevate your laptop to improve that posture!
8. Mophie Powerstation USB-C XXL $150: I’m never without my Mophie Powerstation but actually considering an upgrade with this new model, which can charge a laptop and your phone at the same time!
9. A.E. McAteer Leather and Brass Magazine Rack $295: How gorgeous are these brass and leather goods from New York maker Andrew McAteer?
10. Google Home $79: “Ok Google” – just ask Google anything and your wish is its command.
11. Universal Cable $30: Is there anything more annoying that managing multiple cables for your devices? This universal cable is essential, especially for travel. It comes with integrated multi-tip charging options to charge any USB C, or Micro USB device, including Macbook.
12. USB Charging Station $79: Eve Avenue Supply Co customizes these USB charging stations with cords of every color!
13. Ruler Letter Opener $20: As much as my life is digital these days, receiving a letter in the mail still brings me so much joy.
14. Brass & Marble Task Lamp $45: I love how affordable this desk lamp is!
15. Wi-Fi Mini Smart Plug $60: We love using our Wi-Fi smart plugs when we’re out of town. We mostly use them to time the lights in our house to turn on and off while we’re traveling.
16. Gold Clips $2: See number 6.
17. Joss & Main Velvet Desk Chair $170: These velvet desk chairs come in nearly every color and most importantly, they’re adjustable and incredibly comfortable!
18. AEM Leather and Brass Bowl $125: Another beautiful piece by Andrew McAteer. We use ours as a catchall for mail and keys!
19. Brass Sand Timer $28: OG timer, y’all.
(Thank you NETGEAR for sponsoring this post! This is a paid endorsement. All opinions are my own and were not directed by NETGEAR. To learn more about Orbi, visit NETGEAR’s website. Photography by Andrea Posadas)