A colorful Otomi pillow, a saddle leather chair, a vintage Peruvian ceremonial hat, an embroidered caftan and a bohemian bible . . . these are just a few of a free spirit’s soon to be favorite things.
1. The New Bohemians Book $20 – Justina Blakeney is the queen of free spirits. This book is pure inspiration.
2. Silk Feather Patches $16 – Blue Jay, hawk, and oriole feather patches are perfect to add to a handbag or jacket.
3. Crescent Moon Wall Hanging $35 – We love the indigo ombré effect on this simple yet gorgeous wall hanging.
4. Q’erp Andean Ch’ullo Cap $160 – Handwoven and hand-beaded, these Peruvian ceremonial hats can be framed as wall art!
5. Pyramid Prism $80 – Every free spirit needs a rainbow maker if they don’t already have one.
6. Otomi Pillow $98 – Hand embroidered in Mexico, Otomi is one of our favorite textiles.
7. Liana Kaftan $625 – Because every free spirit should have a fancy kaftan.
8. Garza Marfa Leather Chair $950 – Chicest leather chair, ever.
9. Vintage Pakistani Bell $35 – You all know the old expression, “every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings” Bells are spiritual and can bring luck, we all should have at least one.
10. Meredith Kahn Baby Bridge Love Twist Moon Ring $2,385 – Rose gold, diamonds, and a moonstone. Stunner. A girl can dream.
11. Adult Coloring Book $9 – It is a proven fact that coloring is a stress reliever. Get on the adult coloring book train now!
12. Cacti Coasters $44 – Whether you leave your cacti fully assembled or neatly stacked inside its pot, these cheeky cacti coasters are too cute and definitely a conversation starter.
13. Right Tribe Leather Visor $58 – Handmade in Manhattan Beach CA, this modern sleek visor made from vegetable tan leather, only gets better and better with age.
14. Pin Set by Nathan Nedorostek $35 – Lapel pins are making a comeback. A free spirit is the first to wear an old school pin.
15. Le Labo Candle $70 – Le Labo’s Santal 26 candle is a cult favorite for a reason. Worth every penny, trust us.
Love the leather chair!
Check out our winter collection: http://www.shopsaul.com/collections/f-w-15-products
The feather patches <3 could turn into a cool brooch! Xx
Alexandra – ArtMandy.ro
@Ice Pandora You are smart. That is actually how they are sold. As patches and pins for a few dollars more
I’m in love with that wall hanging!
I love, love, love that kaftan! It’s perfect. In fact, this list is great. I love that hippie vibe.
@Michelle! Thank you! We are so stoked to have our crescent moon wall hanging out there for the whole world to see and enjoy!! And thank you Erica, the HonestlyWTF team, and Gather Journal for seeking us out!! xoxoxo
love that pillow!!
each time i used to read smaller posts which as well clear their motive, and that is
also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading now.
I love this collection, so cool!