Gear, gadgets and much more . . .
1 Sussex Quilted Jacket $198 – A staple in his closet we will all want to borrow.
2. Tom Ford Dot Print Silk Tie $ 250 – A classic, yet fun, necktie.
3. Buffalo Plaid Travel Kit $98 – Style meets function with this travel kit. Looks cool and endures the trepidations of travel.
4. Brass Lady Leg Nutcracker $210 – Need I say more?! Whistles . . .
5. Polaroid SX-70 $250 – A rare functional antique camera, anyone would love this.
6. Solid Brass Cash Stash $22 – Hide emergency cash on your keychain. Genius and definitely something for everyone!
7. Bose Quiet Comfort 25 Triple Black Headphones $299 – Because Bose is the best.
8. Tom Ford Satin Bow Tie $250 – Every man should own a proper bow tie.
9. Lookin’ Good Comb $5 – Sometimes we all need a little freshening up.
10. Men’s Leather House Shoes $120 – The dopest pair of house slippers ever. I want a pair myself!
11. Sol & Luna Small Leather Thermos $80 – Handmade in Madrid, this leather covered thermos turns a mundane object into a beautiful timeless work of art.
12. Yetti Cooler $249 – This is one of the chillest gifts on the market for any guy who loves an adventure. Lightweight, super portable, and best of all, bear proof!
13. Field Blanket by Campover $165 – I have this blanket and couldn’t recommend it enough. I take it on all my adventures.
14. Pendleton National Parks Yellowstone Mug $24 – For that guy who loves the outdoors.
15. Chocolate Whiskey $25 – A great stocking stuffer for your whiskey lover. It’s made by Kings County distillery in Brooklyn, the first whiskey distillery in New York City since the good ol’ Prohibition days.
16. MAKR wallet $100 – This flap slim wallet is made with the finest Horween leather, here in the USA.
17. Brass and Walnut Pour-Over Coffee Stand $179 – Mornings just got 100 times better.
18. Crosley Portable Turntable $59 – An affordable and portable record player!
19. Teak Toolbox $220 – For the handy man whose tools are his most prized possessions.
20. Antique Waltham Single Fold Pocket Watch $395 – For the dapper gentleman who has timeless style and is always on time.
Great picks. Love the jacket
Kisses from http://poshnessary.com ❤
Amazing picks, the toolbox would be perfect for my father!
I want the Crosley portable turntable. It reminds me of the one I had growing up but even better.
My husband is the WORST to shop for. He wants nothing, or so he claims. This is a fantastic list though!
Love the leather thermos!
Check out our winter collection: http://www.shopsaul.com/collections/f-w-15-products
We need a wallet for one of our boys and maybe some clothes, nice ideas!
Good list, most of the stuff I’d like to keep for myself 😉
mag: http://j.mp/DNAMAGISSUE2 shop: http://j.mp/DNAtheshop
The antique camera looks really unique and cool! It will make such a perfect gift for guys (or ladies) who love taking photos!
Dudes always get the better gift rec lists ;p
Thank you for the recommendation!!
These are such good ideas. Definitely taking note!