For the city girl, who lives in a shoebox and needs help de-cluttering so that she can add all the new chic gifts she’s about to receive for Christmas:
1. Poritz & Studio Ceramic Planter $120 – Thrown in NYC and pit fired in Massachusetts, this stoneware clay pot is the perfect vessel for a small indoor plant.
2. Altuzarra Ghianda Knot Small Saddle Bag $2195 – DREAM bag. Enough said.
3. Krewe St. Louis Sunglasses $215 – Super chic sunnies that look are flattering on nearly every face shape.
4. Spinelli Kilcollin Libra Ring $3,800 – DREAM ring.
5. Sophie Hulme Pom Pom Keychain $295 – Sophie Hulme’s playful charm adds that special fun touch to any handbag.
6. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up $10 – This is a must read for everybody, especially for city girls living in small spaces.
7. Anya Hindmarch Letter Stickers $55 – Encourage your friends to experiment with these adhesive leather stickers. Put them anywhere!
8. Mark And Graham Leather Key Chain $49 – Personalize it.
9. Hermes x Apple Watch $1100 – Because you know we all want one for ourselves . . .
10. Lola Hats Twin Peaks Fedora $350 – We love the soft pink color of this wool hat.
11. Cire Trudon Abd El Kader Candle $95 – The “Rolls Royce” of candles, Cire Trudon is the oldest French candle manufacturer. You can’t go wrong with Abd El Kader, aka Moroccan Mint – a clean and classic scent.
12. Jonathan Adler Squirrel Bottle Opener $98 This is functional and a super cute addition to anyone’s bar cart. Brass animals are having a moment.
13. Mophie Powerstation $40 – No city girl should be without it.
14. Aquazzura Christy Point Toe Flats $675 – The most glamorous flats . . . ever.
15. Mason Pearson Hairbrush $150 – There’s a reason why Mason Pearson has been a favorite since 1885 . . .
16. Lulu & Georgia Bart Cart $318 – Speaking of bar carts (see #12), this one is compact enough and chic addition to any apartment.
17. Essent’ial Paper Bag in Silver $15 – We love the cheekiness of this foldable and portable metallic paper sack.
18. Mansai Thin Rose Gold Cuff $195 – A thinner and sleeker version of a Mansai classic is a great, everyday piece.
19. Melissa Joy Manning Diamond Ring $300 – This Melissa Joy Manning 14k gold ring is set with three dainty diamonds – a sweet gift indeed.
20. Ariel Gordon Name It Stud $350 – Your name, your baby’s name . . . to cute!
21. Harris Wharf London Wool Felt Coat $750 – We’re fans of Harris Wharf’s comfortable and practical wool coats. They are light enough for layering but thick enough to keep you warm.
That wool coat is so beautiful, thank you for this inspiration!
Great picks. Love the Hermes watch!!
Kisses from http://poshnessary.com ❤
LOVE the coat, fedora, and glasses! Great combo! I don’t think there’s anything I love more this time of year than a trench coat.
Check out our upcoming pinup inspired gift lists at http://www.vixensquad.com
That bar cart is gorgeous, I’m SO in love!!
COFFEESLAG Crafted Taste Box
Accessories make the world beautiful 🙂
We love it : http://menwithstyle.dk