They say travel is the one thing you can buy that makes you richer. Well, you may not be able to give the gift of travel this season but you can help inspire the globetrotter in your life with a few of our favorite travel accessories and essentials.
1. Condé Nast Traveler Photographs Book $95 – This hefty hardcover, filled with stunning travel photography, essays and maps, will consume anyone with wanderlust.
2. Pashmina Vedika Scarf $230 – Scarves on plane? Always a must.
3. VMV Hypoallergenics Hydra Balance Moisturizer $29 – Why is it that flying just sucks the moisture out of your skin?! VMV’s Hydra Balance Moisturizer restores the skin. Plus, it makes a great stocking stuffer.
4. Oribe Hair Refresher $23 – We at HonestlyWTF are obsessed with Oribe anything. This hair refresher saves airplane hair – your jetsetting friends will thank you for this.
5. Filles à Papa Bermudas Swimsuit $275 – For scuba diving, ocean swimming and river rafting . . . take me to FAP Island.
6. Daniel Wellington Classic St. Andrews Lady Watch $218 – A simple, yet elegant timepiece.
7. Wooden Postcard Set $20 – It’s just assumed that whomever you gift this to must mail you one in return. Give and you shall receive, right?
8. Kelly Moore Pilot Camera Backpack $299 – This is the ultimate camera bag, equip with dividers to store lenses, batteries, film and more. Plus, it stands on it’s own. A traveler’s dream.
9. Mophie External Battery Pack Charger $131 – If only our cell phone batteries lasted long enough to Instagram, Tweet, and Geotag our locations all day long. Mophie’s external battery pack has got you covered – and then some.
10. Bottega Veneta Leather Slippers $530 – I personally live for those disposable terry cloth hotel slippers. But I would give them up any day for a pair of these Bottega Veneta leather slippers. Even if they are for men!
11. Cuyana Travel Case Set $95 – This leather travel set, spacious enough for beauty, skin and hair products, is a must have when traveling – it also comes in a multitude of colors and can be monogrammed.
12. Armand Diradourian Travel Blanket with Leather Strap $495 – You don’t have to travel first class to appreciate the importance traveling with a plush – make that cashmere – blanket.
13. Ticla Tortuga 4 Tent $350 – For the adventurer who has plans to go camping come 2015.
14. Rifle Travel the World Wall Calendar $26 Inspired by vintage travel posters, the charming, hand painted illustrations of destinations from all over the world will brighten anybody’s day.
15. J.Crew Collection Cashmere Track Pants $300 – Comfort is key on long haul flights.
16. Valextra Leather Glasses Case $320 – A crush-free luxe leather case for sunnies.
17. GoPro HERO4 Black Edition $500 – Because adventures should always be documented . . .
18. Found My Animal Compass Charm $15 – Dogs like to travel too. Except sometimes they do get lost.
20. Love Travel Guides Jaipur Edition $50 – Vogue India hailed this gorgeous guidebook “the ultimate guide for the discerning vagabond” and we’re sold. Let’s go to India!