Just footsteps from Joshua Tree National Park are Acido Dorado and Rosa Muerta, two vacation rental homes built by architect Robert Stone. 78% of the gold-dipped Acido Dorado can be opened entirely to the outdoors, bringing the desert indoors. With sliding doors and mirrored walls and ceilings throughout, it’s appearance changes as day progresses to evening. How would you like to spend a weekend in this 3 bedroom, über modern desert oasis?
Is it just me or is summer just flying by? With fall lurking around the corner, I guess it’s never too early to prepare your wardrobe for the climate change – especially with these lovely coats from ASOS.
Sneakers recreated from the boxes they came in . . . honestly, WTF!
671 posts. 41 DIYs. 5 bracelet tutorials. 0 giveaways. It’s about time we change that statistic, wouldn’t you agree? So here it goes: we’re giving away a set of 3 beautiful brass bangles, from A Peace Treaty, to one deserving winner. Deserving?! Yup, that’s right, we want you to show us your DIY chops and submit a photo of your best arm party! Participating is as easy as following these few simple rules:
- Like A Peace Treaty on Facebook
- Upload a photo of your best arm party on HonestlyWTF‘s Facebook page. Include at least one of our bracelet DIYs (the more, the better)
- Label your photo “HonestlyWTF Arm Party”
- Submissions are eligible from July 29th – August 8th
- A winner will be selected from the 3 submissions with the most “likes” on August 9th
- Good luck and happy DIYing!
UPDATE: Congratulations to our winner, Maud Lerayer!!!
(images by Honestly…WTF; A Peace Treaty Bangle Set $320)