671 posts. 41 DIYs. 5 bracelet tutorials. 0 giveaways. It’s about time we change that statistic, wouldn’t you agree? So here it goes: we’re giving away a set of 3 beautiful brass bangles, from A Peace Treaty, to one deserving winner. Deserving?! Yup, that’s right, we want you to show us your DIY chops and submit a photo of your best arm party! Participating is as easy as following these few simple rules:
- Like A Peace Treaty on Facebook
- Upload a photo of your best arm party on HonestlyWTF‘s Facebook page. Include at least one of our bracelet DIYs (the more, the better)
- Label your photo “HonestlyWTF Arm Party”
- Submissions are eligible from July 29th – August 8th
- A winner will be selected from the 3 submissions with the most “likes” on August 9th
- Good luck and happy DIYing!
UPDATE: Congratulations to our winner, Maud Lerayer!!!
(images by Honestly…WTF; A Peace Treaty Bangle Set $320)
By Mark Budgell from HP’s TheNextBench.com
If you’re anything like me, there is a soundtrack for almost every life experience. Parties, the daily commute, date night, weddings…sometimes I even rock out at work (on headphones, of course). Unfortunately, the digital revolution that brought us the convenience of MP3 files and portable music devices also eroded its quality.
It’s more than just a love for music with Jimmy Iovine – as the chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Records and Beats co-founder, it’s his life. You can hear it for yourself as Jimmy and some of his friends explain the importance of bringing back sound quality. READ MORE