A few weeks ago, we showed you how to update a vintage rhinestone gem into a vibrant, statement necklace. This week, inspired by one of the classic rhinestone bracelets from our Bauble Bar collection, we’re giving our wrists some much needed love with an even easier DIY. We’re also using silk thread in place of embroidery floss as the sheen and delicateness compliments the bracelet so nicely. Let’s get braiding!
The fiddle-leaf fig ficus, or ficus lyrata, is hands down my favorite indoor house plant. These living art sculptures are characterized by large, stiff, and almost leather like dark green leaves radiating off wooden stems. It’s also super hardy – ideal for all of you with black thumbs out there!
I recently took the Bing It On challenge, which shows unbranded web search results for Bing and Google side-by-side, with surprising results. As a sucker for these types of bind tests, I had lots of fun taking on the challenge as well! If you haven’t tried the test or if you’re struggling to come up with fun search terms, allow us to provide you with some our favorite HonestlyWTF and HonestlyYUM themed topics to use as your search terms:
1. DIY Piñatas: Cinco de Mayo just passed and if you didn’t have a chance to DIY a piñata, there is always next year!
2. vintage Suzani blankets: I’ve been on a search for the perfect vintage Suzani blanket for the perfect pop of color for my bedroom.
3. Paulo Roversi: One of our favorite photographers, Paulo Roversi’s editorials are always so incredibly inspiring.
4. summer tablescapes: Dining al fresco is what summer entertaining is all about and finding ideas online is the perfect way to discover new tablescaping ideas for your next party.
5. first knuckle rings: Loving this jewelry trend, I’m always on the lookout to add new styles to my collection.
Should you decide to take the challenge, you will be entered to win a $250 gift card! Just follow these simple rules:
1. Take the “Bing It On” Challenge using the search terms we’ve selected or some of your own.
2. Tweet the Challenge results to us @honestlywtf with hashtag #bingiton and #sweeps as follows: I took the Bing It On Challenge and picked _____________. #bingiton #sweeps. Be sure to also include a link back to this post.
3. Leave a comment below with a link to your Tweet.
We’re excited to see which search engine won for you. Good luck and have fun!
*No purchase necessary. Must be a legal resident of the 50 U.S./DC, 18 or older. Sweepstakes ends 11:59 p.m. PT May 9, 2013. Void where prohibited. See official rules for complete details.