For the city girl, who lives in a shoebox and needs help de-cluttering so that she can add all the new chic gifts she’s about to receive for Christmas:
1. Poritz & Studio Ceramic Planter $120 – Thrown in NYC and pit fired in Massachusetts, this stoneware clay pot is the perfect vessel for a small indoor plant.
2. Altuzarra Ghianda Knot Small Saddle Bag $2195 – DREAM bag. Enough said.
3. Krewe St. Louis Sunglasses $215 – Super chic sunnies that look are flattering on nearly every face shape.
4. Spinelli Kilcollin Libra Ring $3,800 – DREAM ring.
5. Sophie Hulme Pom Pom Keychain $295 – Sophie Hulme’s playful charm adds that special fun touch to any handbag.
6. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up $10 – This is a must read for everybody, especially for city girls living in small spaces.
7. Anya Hindmarch Letter Stickers $55 – Encourage your friends to experiment with these adhesive leather stickers. Put them anywhere!
8. Mark And Graham Leather Key Chain $49 – Personalize it.
9. Hermes x Apple Watch $1100 – Because you know we all want one for ourselves . . .
10. Lola Hats Twin Peaks Fedora $350 – We love the soft pink color of this wool hat.
11. Cire Trudon Abd El Kader Candle $95 – The “Rolls Royce” of candles, Cire Trudon is the oldest French candle manufacturer. You can’t go wrong with Abd El Kader, aka Moroccan Mint – a clean and classic scent.
12. Jonathan Adler Squirrel Bottle Opener $98 This is functional and a super cute addition to anyone’s bar cart. Brass animals are having a moment.
13. Mophie Powerstation $40 – No city girl should be without it.
14. Aquazzura Christy Point Toe Flats $675 – The most glamorous flats . . . ever.
15. Mason Pearson Hairbrush $150 – There’s a reason why Mason Pearson has been a favorite since 1885 . . .
16. Lulu & Georgia Bart Cart $318 – Speaking of bar carts (see #12), this one is compact enough and chic addition to any apartment.
17. Essent’ial Paper Bag in Silver $15 – We love the cheekiness of this foldable and portable metallic paper sack.
18. Mansai Thin Rose Gold Cuff $195 – A thinner and sleeker version of a Mansai classic is a great, everyday piece.
19. Melissa Joy Manning Diamond Ring $300 – This Melissa Joy Manning 14k gold ring is set with three dainty diamonds – a sweet gift indeed.
20. Ariel Gordon Name It Stud $350 – Your name, your baby’s name . . . to cute!
21. Harris Wharf London Wool Felt Coat $750 – We’re fans of Harris Wharf’s comfortable and practical wool coats. They are light enough for layering but thick enough to keep you warm.